Administration Assistant - Altona
Looking for your next challenge? Want a challenging role where no 2 days will be the same? Yes? Look no further we have the role for you!
AutoNexus is part of the global Inchcape Group of companies offering smart automotive solutions to the OEM and fleet markets. With a focus on customer service and quality our niche, agile and personalised service offerings are tailored to meet our customers’ needs.
With a national footprint throughout Australia, we are a leading player in the automotive services and logistics industry providing vehicle fleet conversations, fleet refurbishment and maintenance, AutoGold aftermarket products, vehicle logistics, parts warehousing along with distribution and inventory management services to some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Administration Officer who excels in an administrative support function in a fast paced environment.
About the Role
Based in our Altona office, you will be broadly responsible for providing accurate and timely administrative and organisational support to the Manager and the broader team. The position will provide the ideal applicant with variety and a range of interesting work activities which will include:
- Handle customer enquiries
- Coordinate all transportation requirements for customers
- Liaise with all contracted freight companies and drivers and ensure that HSE contractor requirements are met
- Ensure all vehicles are in the correct location and ready for drivers with minimal disruptions
- Update system to reflect vehicle movements
- Manage the freight system and any outstanding vehicles in the system
- Receipt of vehicles for all clients and ISOs
- Admin for the Dealer Storage processes
- Assist other team members with overflow of duties
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Create and release orders using SAP
- Workflow control
- Coordination of external tasks such as vehicle registrations, repairs, parts etc.
The person we seek must have:
- Strong customer focus and previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in the automotive industry – desirable
- SAP system experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounts Payable experience
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office – intermediate
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual with a positive attitude who enjoys the challenges of supporting and being part of a dedicated team. In terms of benefits, you will be working within a supportive team environment and in return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and will be offered an opportunity to participate in a commission scheme and have access to a range of great staff benefits. If you would like to join the AutoNexus Team and think you meet the above criteria, then please apply today.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in working at AutoNexus.